Short Details of Karjan Nagarpalika Bharti 2022
Job Organization’s Name :- Karjan Nagarpalika
Name of Post :- Clerk & Other
Total number of vacancies :- 09
Type of Jobs :- Govt Job
Job Category :- Nagarpalika
Job Location :- Karjan
Process of applying (અરજી કરવાની પ્રક્રિયા) :- Offline
Post Date Published / Updated Date :- 18-10-2022
Karjan Nagarpalika Job 2022 Details
As Per the Advertisement, They Fill up the Below Posts in General Administration Department, Accounts Branch, Tax Branch, and Water Supply Department. Candidates Can Submit Karjan Nagarpalika Bharti Form Before the Last Date. Selection Will be Based on a Test or Merit List. and Selected Will get Fix Salary For Five Years. Other Information about Karjan Nagarpalika Job, Like a Post Name, Post Qualifications, Age Limits, Salary, Steps to Apply, Last Date, etc Are Given Below.
|Clerk Cum Typist||01|
|Clerk Cum Computer Operator||03|
|Birth-death- Marriage Registration Clerk||01|
|Clerk cum Cashier||01|
|Occupation Tax Clerk / Shop Inspector||01|
Eligibility Criteria Details
|Registry Clerk||12th Pass|
|Clerk Cum Typist|
|Clerk Cum Computer Operator|
|Birth-death- Marriage Registration Clerk|
|Clerk cum Cashier|
|Occupation Tax Clerk / Shop Inspector||Graduate|
- Age Limits and Age Relaxation As Per the Govt Rules.
- Selected candidates will get a fixed salary for five years.
- Test or Merit or Interview
- Unreserved Category Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- Reserved Category Candidates: Nill
- Applicants Can Payment Through Demand Draft Only.
Steps to Apply
- Eligible candidates who are fulfilling the criteria as per the notification or the Above Details can apply in the enclosed prescribed format and send a copy of their bio-data, recent passport-size photo, educational qualification, certificate of experience, And all Necessary Documents with the application.
- Address Mentioned in the Advertisement.
Last Date : 18-11-2022
Important Link Section
Official Notification : Click Here
Important Note: Candidates are requested to please check and confirm the above details before applying along with the official website and advertisement or notification.