IBPS SO Bharti 2022 | Apply Online| Notification| Eligibility| Other Details Here
IBPS SO Bharti 2022 | Institute of Banking Personnel (IBPS) released the notification for the recruitment of Specialist Officer posts in various banks of India.
IBPS SO Recruitment Notification 2022: The Institute of Banking Personal Selection (IBPS) has released a recruitment notification, inviting candidates to apply for Specialist Officer Posts. Interested candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of the IBPS at ibps.in. The registration process will begin from today, November 01, 2022. The last date to submit the application form is November 21, 2022. A total of 710 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment drive. Candidates can check the important dates, vacancy, other details here.
IBPS SO 2022 Notification Out
The Institute of Banking & Personnel Selection has released the notification for the recruitment of Specialist Officer posts in various banks of India. The registration for IBPS SO Exam for the year 2022-23 has already started on its website i.e. ibps. in
The Highlights of IBPS SO Bharti 2022
Organization Name : Institute of Banking Personnel Selection – IBPS
Total Post : 710
Post Name : Specialist Officer
Job Location : India
Last Date : 21/11/2022
Official Website : ibps.in
IBPS SO Vacancy 2022
NAME OF THE POST AND NUMBER OF VACANCY
Post Name : Specialist Officer
- I.T. Officer (Scale-I) : 44 Posts
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I) : 516 Posts
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I) : 25 Posts
- Law Officer (Scale I) : 10 Posts
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I) : 15 Posts
- Marketing Officer (Scale I) : 100 Posts
IBPS SO Online Application Form
Educational Qualification IBPS SO Recruitment 2022 :
- IT Officer: (a) 4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation OR (b) Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level.
- Agricultural Field Officer: 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri. Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/Forestry/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/ Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering/ Sericulture.
- Rajbhasha Adhikari: Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR Post graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.
- Law Officer: A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council.
- HR/Personnel Officer: Graduate and Two Years Full time Post Graduate degree or Two Years Full time Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR / HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.
- Marketing Officer: Graduate and Two Years Full time MMS (Marketing)/ Two Years Full time MBA (Marketing)/ Two Years Full time PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialization in Marketing.
- Minimum: 20 years
- Maximum: 30 years
- (i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.11.1991 and not later than 01.11.2001 (both dates inclusive))
- Rs. 850 /- (inclusive of GST) for all others
- Rs. 175/- (inclusive of GST) for SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates.
- Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
Candidates who want to apply for the posts mentioned above can check the educational qualification and selection process through the recruitment notification shared above
Direct Link: Download IBPS SO Recruitment Notification
- The selection of candidates will be done through:
- IBPS SO 2022 Prelims Exam
- IBPS SO 2022 Mains Exam
- IBPS SO 2022 Interview
How to Apply IBPS SO Vacancy 2022 :
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website Below Important Link
Important Link :
Official Recruitment Portal : https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/crpsoxioct22/
Official Advertisement : Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here
Join Telegram : Join Now
Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online) : 01.11.2022- 21.11.2022
Download of call letters for Online examination Preliminary : December 2022
Online Examination – Preliminary : 24.12.2022/ 31.12.2022
Result of Online exam – Preliminary : January 2023
Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main : 29 January 2023
Online Examination – Main : January 2023
Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main : January 2023
Online Examination – Main : 29.01.2023
Declaration of Result of Online Main Examination : February 2023
Download of call letters for interview : February 2023
Online Applications will end on 01/11/2022
Online Application Starts on 21/11/2022
HOW TO APPLY FOR IBPS SO RECRUITMENT 2022?
Candidates can apply online only from 01.11.2022 to 21.11.2022 and no other mode of application will be accepted. Candidates have the option of making the payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges through ONLINE mode only.