With home flights resuming subsequent week, the ministry of civil aviation mentioned on Thursday that solely a 3rd of operations can be allowed whereas releasing the SOPs for these travelling.
The ministry mentioned just one check-in bag and one cabin bag can be allowed. It additionally suggested pregnant girls and passengers with illnesses to keep away from journey.
A few of the guidelines are:
* Solely these passengers with confirmed internet check-in can be allowed to enter the airport
* Passengers can be required to put on face masks
* Just one check-in bag can be allowed
* Pregnant girls, passengers with illnesses are suggested to keep away from journey
* A self-declaration/Aarogya Setu app standing would even be obtained that the passenger is freed from Covid-19 signs
* Passengers with ‘Crimson’ standing within the Aarogya Setu app is not going to be allowed to journey
* The cabin crew can be in full protecting swimsuit
* The airways is not going to present meal companies on board
* No newspaper or magazines can be supplied by the airways
* Use of bags trolley to be minimised