Here’s how to turn off Facebook and Twitter’s autoplay video mode! So much data of the day will be saved, know the step-by-step process
Most people complain that their internet data runs out quickly. To avoid this, users should immediately turn off Facebook and Twitter’s video autoplay mode. In fact you may have noticed that when you operate your own social media platforms Facebook and Twitter, visible videos from your timeline start to play.
This will quickly wipe out your internet data. At the same time, this is dangerous in other cases as well. Most by-defolds look at violent and unnecessary content that is not legally appropriate. Here we are explaining the step-by-step process of turning off autoplay video mode.
This is how to turn off auto play mode on Facebook
- Android users follow this process
- Go to the drop-down menu at the top-right corner of Facebook.
- In the drop down menu, select the Setting & Privacy Setting option.
- Click on Media and contacts option in Setting option.
- The Autoplay option will then appear, from where Never Turn on Autoplay videos.
iOS users follow this step
- If you are a Facebook iOS user, first click on Facebook’s Menu button.
- At the bottom side of the Menu page you will see the Setting and privacy option, from where click on the Setting option.
- Then select the Media and Contact option. Then tap on the Video and Photo option.
- You will then see the Autoplay option, from which you can turn off the Auto Video Play option.