Gujarat Manav Garima Yojana Loan Scheme,The Gujarat State Government has launched a new scheme for the Scheduled Castes called Human dignity scheme. Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided by the state government to scheduled castes, due to which people of this community will be able to start their own small business. This scheme has been started especially for the scheduled caste people so that they can get help in living their livelihood.
Gujarat Manav Garima Yojana Loan Scheme
This scheme is a government scheme of the Gujarat State Government, the main objective of which is to provide financial assistance to the Scheduled Castes through which they can improve their standard of living. Under this scheme, Gujarat government will provide loans to scheduled castes at low interest to start a small business. This scheme has been started by the Scheduled Castes Public Welfare Department under which people of this community will be able to get loans to start a small business through banks. The benefit of this scheme can be availed by all Scheduled Castes for which they will have to apply. Applicants can contact the nearest scheduled caste public welfare department or social welfare department for information related to the application.
Benefits of human dignity scheme
The objective of starting this scheme has been started to provide Scheduled Caste incentives through which he can become self-reliant and start his livelihood by starting his own employment.
As per the plan, the government will provide a loan to start a small business so that it can buy the necessary equipment to start its business.Home learning also available for this way.
Under this scheme, the government will provide financial assistance of Rs. 4000 for purchase of equipment without obtaining loan from the bank.
The eligibility criteria required to apply for the Human Dignity Scheme is as follows.
- Applicant must be resident of Gujarat State.
- The applicant will belong to Scheduled Caste only then the benefit of this scheme will be available.
According to the plan, the annual income of people living in rural areas should not be more than Rs 47,000 thousand.
- Apart from this, the annual income of the people should not exceed Rs. 68,000 thousand.
How to apply for application for human dignity scheme
To avail this scheme, the applicant has to fill the application form which will be obtained from its official website, whose link is given below. The application form has to be downloaded and filled completely and submitted to the Scheduled Caste Welfare Department or Social Welfare Office. Applicants can also get the application form from here.
- Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, College ID etc.
- Income proof
- residence certificate.
- Passport size photo.
- Bank details like account number, IFSC, MICR code etc.
- Copy of bank passbook.
- Contact details
- Applicants can contact their nearest social justice and empowerment office.
- Applicants can contact their nearest social welfare office.
- Applicants can contact Scheduled Caste Welfare Department from Gandhinagar in Gujarat State.
- Reference and Description
Questions related to human dignity scheme
- Human dignity scheme is being run by which state?
This scheme is being run by the Government of Gujarat.
- Will anyone be able to apply for the Gujarat Garima Yojana?
No, in this scheme only those who will be from SC category will be able to apply.
- Will the cash amount be given in human dignity scheme?
No, no money will be given in this scheme but in it 4000 tools and equipment will be given.
- What is the purpose of Manav Garima Yojana?
The objective of this scheme is to develop the SC category of the state.