BPL List 2020 Download & Check Your Name
Summary: The BPL list is the list that contains the names of the citizens of the country falling below the poverty line, and the APL list contains the names of the citizens who are above the poverty line.
In India, a census is done every 10 years, in which all information about all the citizens of the country is collected, what is their education, what is their occupation and income etc. Finally, based on that, the BPL and APL list is made.
Here is how you will check BPL List 2020 [BPL List 2020] . There are different types of ration cards in India. One of them comes from BPL card holders who fall below the poor line.
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “BPL List 2020” like Article Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Article, Application Status, Application process and more.
|BPL List 2020 – Overview|
|Name of Article||BPL List (BPL Ration Card List)|
|in Language||बीपीएल सूची|
|Launched by||State Government of India|
|Beneficiaries||Poor People of all States|
|Major Benefit||View ration card in online mode|
|Article Objective||See the ration card details sitting at home|
|Article under||State Government|
|Name of State||All India|
|Post Category||Article/ Yojana|
|Finad New BPL List||Click Here|
|BPL List 2020||Official Website|
Online New BPL List Objective
Earlier, the people of BPL card holders used to visit the government office, so that they had to face a lot of problems. But now you can check your name in the list online from home by the central government. The MNREGA website is for citizens of all states of the country. This will also save your time.
How to check name online in BPL list under MGNREGA scheme
Step to Check Online BPL List based on MGNREGA scheme 2020
Step 1- Visit the Official Website Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) : BPL List i.e. https://mnregaweb2.nic.in/.
Step 2- On Webpage, select the required option as per your information.
Step 3- Select your state, district, block and panchayat.
Step 4- Click on Submit button, the complete BPL list with name, gender, age, category, father’s name, total members, deprived codes and other details shown on the screen.
Step 5- Find your name in the BPL list displayed on the screen.
Step 6- Finally, Take a print out for future use.
BPL List (Till 2020-2021) Based on (SECC-2011) NREGA Data
Step to Check Online BPL List Based On Inclusion & Exclusion in NREGA Scheme
Step 1: To download the BPL List from SECC 2011 Data, candidates can directly click this link – https://nrega.nic.in/.
Step 2: To check your name in the IPPE2 final BPL list, candidates can click the “State Name” to reach to the next page which will be displayed as below.
Step 3: On this screen, users have to select the financial year (Up to 2020-2021), district, block, panchayat and then click on the “Proceed”button. which will take you to the list of NREGA job cards (Almost all of those belongs to the BPL families).
Step 4: On the next page, you will see the complete list of all NREGA Job Cards or the BPL candidates as shown below.
Step 5: Finally, candidates can click the “Job Card Number / जॉब कार्ड संख्या” to check the complete details of that particular candidate.
MGNREGA Convergent Planning List
Step 2: The MGNREGA Convergent Planning List will appear as shown below:-
Step 3: Here candidates can select the State, District, Tehsil / Taluk, Gram Panchayat and click at “Submit” button to open the MGNREGA Convergent Planning Households List as shown below:-
Step 4: This list would contain the SECC TIN Number, district, tehsil / taluk, block, gram panchayat, village name, household size, age, gender, social category and job card details.
- [In BPL list] Below poverty line get ration in subsidy rate and depot, which includes wheat, rice, pulses and oil etc.
- If your name in BPL list, get various benefit of government and other facilities.
- BPL Card Holder’s children can get scholarships, and also get employment.
Key Features of Article
- BPL list issued by the Food and Civil Supplies Department can check there ration card details.
- Your name will be included in the ration card list in case the information entered in the ration card application form submitted is found correct.
- All the families whose names will appear in the BPL List will be able to get ration at a reasonable price from the government fair price shop.
State Wise BPL List Download – Find Your Name in BPL List
SECC Data 2011 is available for all the 35 states and UTs and can be checked through the respective state/UT department website’s links given below. All the candidates can find their name in the Gram Panchayat Wise BPL Suchi 2011:-
|Name of State||Total Households||Link|
|Andhra Pradesh||1,22,70,164||View List|
|Arunachal Pradesh||2,60,217||View List|
|Himachal Pradesh||14,27,365||View List|
|Jammu and Kashmir||20,94,081||View List|
|Madhya Pradesh||1,47,23,864||View List|
|Tamil Nadu||1,75,21,956||View List|
|Uttar Pradesh||3,24,75,784||View List|
|West Bengal||2,03,67,144||View List|
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||92,717||View List|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||66,571||View List|
|Daman & Diu||44,968||View List|
|National Capital Territory of Delhi||33,91,313||View List|
Telangana is a new state which got separated from Andhra Pradesh after FY 2011, so BPL List of Telangana People is not present separately. People of Telangana state can check their name by selecting their district in the Andhra Pradesh BPL List.
Check name in BPL list list 2020 from Mobile app?
- First, you have to go to the Google Play store in your Android Phone.
- After this, you will have to search by the BPL Ration Card List App in its search bar.
- After that you have to click on the install option.
- After this your app will be downloaded.
- After downloading the app, you will have to open it and a link to the checklist will appear there.
- you will have to click on that link.
- Now, you will have been asked some information like name of state, district etc.
- You fill all the correct information in the form and click on the submit button.
- After this, you will find a list of BPL holders in your phone.