Digital Gujarat Tablet Scheme 2022 Online Registration NAMO Tablet Yojana
Digital Gujarat Tablet Scheme 2022 : Digitization Is Being Promoted In Our Country India And It Is Very Important To Make The Students Of India Digital In Order To Make India Digital, If The Coming Generation Will Fully Impress Themselves In The Age Of Digitalization Using Digital Tools So The Time To Come Will Be Much Better For India, Namo Tablet Yojana Has Been Introduced By The PM Of Our Country To Make India Digital And Bring A Revolution In The World Of Education, Under Which The Students Of The State Pay A Very Low Price. Will Be Able To Buy Branded Tablet. Using This Tablet, You Will Be Able To Take Your Step Towards The Digital Age And Take Your Education Digitally Forward.
When Namo is ready to take e-tab, college student, Minister Jitu Waghani announces, 50 thousand tablets will be distributed
11000 thousand tablets will be given in 1 thousand, 50 thousand tablets will be distributed soon: Jitu Waghani
- Students will now receive a tablet
- 50 thousand tablets will be distributed
- The tablet could not be delivered due to a technical defect
What was the technical defect?
The state government started Namo tablet scheme in the year 2017 at a cost of Rs. The students were given tablets under the scheme for two years but could not get the tablets under the scheme last year due to Corona Pandemic. Due to poor quality of tablets and problems with China, the Gujarat government started taking tablets from China so the scheme was closed for the last two years.
Under Gujarat Government’s Namo e Tablet scheme, 11000 thousand tablets are given to college and polytechnic students for 1 thousand. But while all the students have been deprived of tablets for almost two years due to technical glitches, Education Minister Jitu Waghani has made a big announcement that 50,000 tablets will be distributed soon due to technical glitches.
Read To Gujarati: Click Here
Digital Gujarat Tablet Scheme 2022 @digitalgujarat.gov.in
Post Name – Namo Tablet Yojana 2022
Post Type – State Government Yojana
State – Gujarat
Tablet Brand – Lenevo / ACER
Price – 1000
Digital Gujarat Tablet Scheme 2022 Official Web site – digitalgujarat.gov.in
Digital Gujarat Tablet Scheme 2022,College Students Will Be Given Branded And High Quality Tablets At A Very Low Price Of Around Rs. 1000/- As The Government Wants To Provide These Students With Good Quality Products. He Could Achieve Modern Education By Using This Tablet. The Government Could Have Given The Tablets To The Students For Free If It Wanted, But In That Case The Students Could Not Understand The True Value Of And Could Not Use It Properly, Keeping This In Mind, The Government Took Only Rs. 1000/- From The Students And Gave Them Good Variety And All. Will Provide Tablet With Features.
|Camera||2MP (rear), 0.3MP (front)|
|Battery||3450 mAh Li-Ion|
|Operating System||Android v5.1 Lollipop|
|Warranty||1 Year for the handset, 6 months for in-box accessories|
Eligibility Criteria : Digital Gujarat Tablet Scheme 2022
- To avail, the benefits of the scheme you have to follow the following eligibility criteria mention below:-
- First, the annual income of the applicant’s household must not exceed Rupees 1 lakh.
- The applicant must be a resident of the Gujarat state.
- The students must belong to below the poverty line category.
- The students must have completed 12th in this financial year and must have been admitted to the first year of
- graduation course in any college.
Documents Required : Digital Gujarat Tablet Scheme
The following documents are required while applying for the Namo tablet scheme:-
- Domicile certificate
- Address Proof
- Voter ID card
- Aadhar card
- 12th passing certificate
- Certificate to confirm the Admission in the under-graduation course or Polytechnic course
- Below the poverty line certificate
- Caste certificate
Procedure To Register For Namo Tablet Yojana : Digital Gujarat Tablet Scheme 2022
- To Register Yourself Under The Scheme You Have To Follow The Simple Procedure Given Below:-
- You Have To Visit Your Respective College To Enroll In The Namo Tablet Scheme.
- The Institution Will Then Institute Will Provide The Details Of The Eligible Candidates On The Official Website.
- The Authorities Will Login On This Portal Via Their Unique Institute ID.
- The Institute Will Have To Go ‘Add New Student’ Tab.
- They Will Provide Your Details Like Name, Category, Course, Etc. In It.
- Now They Will Enter The Board And The Seat Number Which Belongs To You.
- They Will Then Deposit The Money (Rs. 1000) To The Head Of The Institute.
- The Head Will Generate A Receipt Against This Payment.
- The Receipt Number And Date Will Be Entered on the website.
- Finally, The Tablet Will Be Provided To You.
Helpline Number Digital Gujarat Tablet Scheme 2022
- For any query you may contact on helpline number 079-26566000 between 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM
How to Apply Digital Gujarat Tablet Scheme 2022
Step 1 : Go to Official site https://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in
Step 2 : Click Login Button
Step 3 : Click School Login / Institute Login
Step 4 : Enter User Name, Password & Captcha
Please read Information for Tablet Data Entry instruction carefully : If you have not received id & password, contact helpline:079-266566000
Step 5 : Select Year for Student Registration
Step 6 : After Successful Login>Go To Tablet Distribution>Tablet Students Entry
Step 7 : Click Add New Student
Step 8 : Enter All Details Of The Student Carefully For Adding New Student And Save Record.
Step 9 : One All Students Application Are Saved Properly, Click On Submit Application Of All Record From The Dashboard.
Step 10 : At the time of Table Delivery, Go to Delivery Tablet
Enter Tablet Model And Serial Number Details Save It.
To Eliminate The Errors In Tablet Serial Number Entry,College/Institution/University Can Use Barcode Reader Device For Tablet Serial Number Entry.
Step 11 : After Table Model And Serial Number Details Entry Go To Dashboard And Click On Deliver Tablet Submit The Completed The Tablet Application.
Important Link Digital Gujarat Tablet Scheme 2022
NOTE: Please read Information for Tablet Data Entry instruction carefully : If you have not received id & password, contact helpline:079-266566000